Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Project 3- Logo Design Using Conjoined Letterforms

Yes, project 3 is here! This project dealt with more of a logo design rather then a composition design. What my challenge was, was to design a logo with my initials of my name which are SB if you don't already know (haha). I have to create a black and white logo that is the result of conjoining the letters into one graphic. Yes, one graphic...interesting I know. I have to use a palette of a 6 by 6 inch square to fit the logo in.

To me a logo or a logotype expresses a message that you want to communicate to the audience in a small scale sense. Here, I wanted to choose a typeface and a way to arrange my initials so it says something about me and is also legible as well. (This is going to be hard :()

No comments:

Post a Comment